Alright sister...since you insist on this, I will try to keep you updated on things as my last year of college speeds by.
This week seemed to take forever, but it could have been because I got about 2-4 hours of sleep every night, since I was studying for midterms, tests, and writing papers (I thought this semester was supposed to be EASIER than others since I'm only taking 12 hours, but I guess I was mislead).
So, I'm in Austin today and tomorrow for a little break. I just got back from the doctor--who told me nothing that I didn't already know--that I need to go to physical therapy. So, I told her I'd make an appointment in San Marcos; I don't know how often I would actually go, but I might as well go talk to them and see if they can help me out a little so my knees stop aching.
One last thing to make a comment on: the kiddos at work. Lately, the girls have been in the habit of talking a lot, so we've had to practice a lot of "good listening" and with only 45 minutes to do stretching, ballet, AND tap....I'm constantly trying to figure out new ways to help keep their attention! I do have one class, however, that is the exception to the rule. It's my smallest and yet oldest class, made up of 3 incredibly behaving beautiful little girls (and I guess it also happens to be my favorite class, though I'm trying to not play favorites). Last Wednesday I told them that we couldn't start unless they each told me what they did that day. haha In every other class I'm constantly asking the girls to stop talking and listen more, but in this class I find myself doing everything I can just to get the girls to talk!
I'm finding myself to love this job more and more. It's tough to be prepared every time I go to class because it means I can't really have an off day--but on the other hand, every time I have a bad day, their goofy little selves just make me smile!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for another post... keep 'em coming! I'll keep commenting b/c I know from experience, it's easier to be motivated to blog if you know someone else is reading it!
Post a Comment