So I have a feeling most of these posts are going to be about work and the funny things kids say...because it's not like I'm traveling Europe (like Kim) or buying new houses (sister and brother)....but anyways kids should provide enough entertainment to keep this going. We've been talking about Halloween lately in classes and I've been asking the girls what they're going to be for Halloween. My favorites so far were 2 girls from one of my classes: one is going to be a grasshopper, and the other, Cecily, is going to be a "LAMER." When I asked what a "Lamer" was, I could hear here mom cracking up in the hallway and she said, "It's an animal like a monkey." I soon realized that Cecily was meaning to say "Lemur" haha. I guess the days are over where little girls want to be princesses and disney characters, now it's insects and lemurs. W're having a Halloween Haunted House at the studio, and needless to say I am very excited to get to see all the girls dressed up in their costumes!
Oh and I did talk to a physical therapist and it's going to be like $100 just for them to help me work out my knee and give me a few excercises to do...so it's not really worth it. Good ol heat, ice, and compression is going to have to be good enough.
Oh and one more quick thing.....HOOK 'EM. :)
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love hearing what funny things that little kids have to say! And by the way, I love that you posted a link to WAFS.... I died laughing!
Post a Comment