Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Do You Think I'm Beautiful?

[1] Grab the nearest book.
[2] Open to page 56.
[3] Find the 5th sentence.
[4] Post the text of the next 2-5 sentences and these rules.
[5] Tag 5 peeps!


"Stuff is for necessity and stuff can be a gift to be enjoyed, but the love that makes us whole comes from God. My, how we've gotten things confused. The need for love can never be filled by the pursuit of stuff, and the God of love has promised to provide all the stuff that we need."
-Do You Think I'm Beautiful by Angela Thomas


*While I'm not going to tag 5 people in this, because I don't know 5 people with blogs, I still enjoy spontaneous things like this...it reminds me to stop, even if for just a few brief minutes. To stop thinking about everything I have to get done that day and everything I have going on, and just be in that moment. I guess this "stuff" Angela Thomas is referring to is easily entangling and easy to get caught up with.

No comments: