Friday, August 27, 2010

What do people do without sisters?

This blog post is to brag a little about my sister....so if you don't know her...you're missing out. Click here to visit her blog and read a little about her and her hubby.

First off:
Sister's got skills. She completely re-vamped my blog and I love it! Anyone out there need some help with their blog? Let me know. I'll point you to the right woman to get yours started. Thanks sister - love you :)

Second:
I am a soon-to-be AUNT!!!
(to be read "aw-nt", NOT "ant"...an "ant" is a bug thank you very much) OK so the news has been out for a while, but I've been thinking about it all day so I decided I'd throw in a few blurbs before I went to bed. My sister and her hubby recently found out it's going to be a sweet little girl (eeeek!) and I cannot wait for her arrival come January. So what is lil C's name going to be? Well funny you should ask...check out what mommy-to-be put together to announce her name:

Yep. It's official. My sister is a "crafty-Martha-Stewart-mom-in-the-making". And while I'm partially joking, I'm mostly serious. She's going to be a stellar mom. I can't wait to see her and Matt take on their new roles....Hadley Ann is going to be a lucky little girl.


"Only an Aunt...
Can give hugs like a mother...
Can keep secrets like a sister...
And share love like a friend!"
-Unknown

1 comment:

Brittany {Coleman Chronicles} said...

Awww - thanks! You're gonna make me cry! (HA - but what doesn't these days, right??)